Friday, January 15, 2010

There have been request for the pattern for the Nancy Quilt. Nancy Pollard is a dear friend and this is her quilt idea. Nancy likes pastels........green - yellow - blue - pink........ Nursery colors.

She took her scraps and made several quilts with this block. Now how easy is that. I had to write it down and I still got a few blocks sewn incorrectly. I noticed that nobody saw that in the quilt so it must be okay. As I said before this would be a great Leader/Ender quilt. Just open your 2 1/2 inch scrap drawer and start stitching.


This morning I woke up bright eyed. I actually slept through the night. That is a big change for me. No matter how thirsty I am I will not drink anything after the evening meal. That means no trips to the bathroom at 3:00 AM and a good night sleep.

I cooked a roast in the crockpot last week. They were on sale for $1.99 a pound so I could not resist. Yesterday I found a recipe for using some of the leftover roast. We had it once as roast beef with potatoes and a green veggie.

This morning I diced part of the roast and to that I added carrots, onions, garden peas and gravy.



I put it back in the refrigerator. When I get home I will top it with shredded cheese and bake it for 30 minutes. That means my evening is totally free. Right now I am thinking about grocery shopping after work. That would be one thing on the weekend list completed.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10