Friday, January 01, 2010

Dinner last night was economical, easy to prepare and delicious. I think that covers all the bases.

Hamburger patties. Baked instead of fried. Steamed potatoes and carrots topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and lima beans. The rice steamer I got for Christmas has a tray for steaming veggies. It sure works a treat.



This morning I started cleaning the living room. Last week I had cleaned one side. The bookcase wall. I took everything off and eliminated a few items.

Today I got out the timers. One for each lamp. I don't like coming home after work to a dark room. They are set to come on at 4:00 PM and go off at 11:00 PM.


The Christmas decorations are packed away and in the garage.


All done........








The black eye peas are cooking and now it is time to get the rest of the meal ready.



4 comments:

  1. The crazy quilt you ahve on the wall is wonderful! I wish I could see it a bit closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I saw on my blog that you had emailed me and I didn't answer you...I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't get an email. If I did it was deleted by accident, I do apologize. Please do email me again or message me on Ravelry.
    Happy New Year
    becka

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cozy and sweet, Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that timer at the top right is the type I love - nothing removable so you don't have to worry about kids or pets choking.

    Last year I spent close to $100 buying them for my dad as a Christmas gift to him so that he could plug one up by every window so that for Christmas he wouldn't have to walk all thru the house and plug in all the lights and candles in the windows. (he's 75) and do you know that this past year he didn't put them out. no timers, no candles, nothing. :/

    Love from Texas! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10