Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lem and I had a talk the other night. Since we only have the two of us for Christmas dinner this year, we are going to have a rolled pork roast stuffed with sausage. I just called Rick (my butcher) and ordered it.

Jane is sending her sweet potato casserole recipe so now all I need is a really good green vegetable recipe to add to the menu. There will be gravy and home made biscuits of course. I might even add cranberry sauce to the table. We both like it and I don't think it is only for poultry.

Anybody out there have any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful fresh green tossed salad with your choice of dressing (or not). I always serve a green salad at any dinner. It is an everyday thing for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time is dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty yummy to me! Have you ever tried homemade cranberry bread? That's my favorite way to use fresh cranberries. I'm with Paula and her green salad idea....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10