Within the next several days I will finish the current project. This is the time to decide on the next one. There are so many to choose from. Many of them already begun and a few that I have the pattern and fabric for but have not begun.
Since I am so close to the finish of this one that I think it should be the next one to get the undivided attention. I will just save the other ones for a later date.
Wow! I really like the Bear Paw. Is that a white or off-white?
ReplyDeleteMy BIFH is in the same stage of completion as yours...I don't feel so bad now! I will finish mine soon too, but not next. Can't wait to see it completed.
ReplyDeleteNice! You are on a roll, Suze!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this one! I need to finish mine - after fair though:)
ReplyDeleteKris