Thursday, September 24, 2009

The First Hour

The first hour is complete. I am delighted with how it looks so far.



I even got Hour Two cut out and ready to go.



That is all I had time for. Then it was time to fix breakfast for Honey and Wade Hamilton. Wade gets quite vocal if you are late with breakfast.

I also managed to get 30 minutes of hand quilting done this morning. Then it was time to fix lunches. I also managed to get the bread maker ready to and set the timer. I have never used the timer and I sure hope it works. The recipe I am trying today is whole wheat cheese onion bread.

Supper tonight is the last of the Beef Barley soup. That will make five dinners for two from one $18.00 Pot Roast......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10