I did manage to finish two more blocks for Rebekah's quilt. This gives me six complete. Half of the center is done.
The big problem is that I cut two blocks wrong and I am anxious about having enough fabric. I called Keepsake Quilts and she is checking for me. Of course it has 18 blocks in one border so I am not anywhere close to the end yet.............
The blocks are looking really good for R's quilt. I hate it when I have those moments of denseness and can't seem to make heads or tails of instructions. If it had been me, the fabric in the kit would have been so aged that there would be no hope of getting more.
The blocks are looking really good for R's quilt. I hate it when I have those moments of denseness and can't seem to make heads or tails of instructions. If it had been me, the fabric in the kit would have been so aged that there would be no hope of getting more.
ReplyDelete