Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Couple of Finishes

Last night I put the finishing touches on block 6 of Bunny Hill BOM. I then began block 5. I don't know why I did block 6 first....



I also finished the hand work on Block Three of Leanne's House. This morning I put it together.
My sewing time was cut short so that is all I got done. Tonight I will work on my Bunny Hill block and then block eight of Gail Pan. When they are done I will begin Block Six of Leanne's House. I can't believe that I actually have six of them completed..........




This morning after balancing the checkbook I dressed and headed to the grocery store. Got that done for the next several days. I even got my banking done. All weekend errands are complete except for getting my muffins from Joanie tomorrow afternoon.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10