I finally began working on the pieced border for the quilt I am making using Judy's scrap quilt pattern. The scrap quilt part is where I ran into trouble. I did not have enough fabric from making the blocks to use the different colors in the pieced border so I used what I had.

It really gives the quilt a different look.

Tuesday night was Pickle. Vickie is making a quilt for her son-in-law.

Look at this amazing applique lobster she put on the bottom.

Such detail....... She is quite an artist. I am blessed to have her in my circle of friends.
love Vickie's quilt and I also love the border on your quilt. Is there any way that I can get the pattern? Is it off Judy's website? I'd pay you to run me off a copy if that's possible or maybe I can download it? Let me know--love it!!! Kathy W.
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is so cheerful, and the border you are adding is just right. You are so right....the lobster is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI really like the border on your quilt!It is very happy!
ReplyDelete