Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A Stitch or Two Here and There

I did get a wee bit of stitching done this weekend. I cut out 30 more Wonder Wallets. If all goes well I can get them stitched up this coming weekend.



I also got my fabric together for Judy's Scrap Quilt. I even managed to get started on that project.


Here are the blocks I have put together already. I don't have many brights so it was a stretch to find enough fabric in my stash for this quilt but I finally did.



I can already tell that I am going to enjoy this quilt.

7 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those blocks! You're really making a bunch of those wonder wallets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are great! What method do you use for the flying geese? I just got your WW pattern, and it looks like fun. Thanks for the link; they give quick service!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blocks.....very pretty! I need to get started on this one - I have all my fabrics ready to go (and it was a REAL stretch for me to find some brights).
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness you've been busy! I feel positively lazy. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful blocks - love your fabric selection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The double star blocks are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10