I took one side trip Friday morning. I found this on the Polka Dot Pineapple's blog and had to try it. Took no time and I am delighted with the outcome.
I began the next installment on my Farmyard Bear quilt this morning. My sewing time is so much more limited these days because of the dratted back problems. The Spine and Pain Clinic of New England called this morning. I have an appointment tomorrow at 11:00 for a consultation. Prayers are appreciated.
Love the colors in that quilt - very, very nice. ANd the pincushion is darling - I love those kind (with the buttons and ribbon all around).
ReplyDeleteKris
Hi Suze, you can come and play anytime, the more the merrier huh, and we all keep each other inspired anyway. Your work is beautiful! I hope the pain clinic appointment is soon and you get it all sirted, cheers, Shiree
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful quilt - I'll be looking forward to seeing it quilted. Do you have any trouble spray basting a large quilt? I always seem to get wrinkles on the back. blessings, marlene
ReplyDeleteYou have really accomplished a lot the last couple of days. I enjoy machine quilting with my walking foot so much more than free motion.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your Orange Crush - it looks fabulous!!! I just love that quilt and I still hope to make it one day. I ordered Bonnie's book and I got it the other day - I am thrilled with it.
ReplyDeleteLovely job on the DD! I am still working on the borders of mine.
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is lovely. It has my kind of colors. Hope you don`t mind I downloaded the picture to my computer - just for inspiration. Thougt I`d make a drawing, but it would not be the same.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me if it`s not OK and I`ll delete the picture right away.
Your top is beautiful - love the coloration. Hope your back feels better.
ReplyDelete