Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Progress and Other Thoughts

Here it is. Block Three in Leann's House. I am working on block four now among other things.


Here is the second month of the Gail Pan blocks. Her link is on the sidebar.



I did go to Murray's yesterday and the fabric top right is the sashing fabric.

So, now I have it all together and Judy has sent out the first step so I can get to work on it.

As to the 'other things' in the caption.

It seems that I can Blog, Read and Comment on other blogs and answer the comments to my blog, PICK TWO........... I will just stop being stressed about this and keep on rotating between the three options.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10