Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today

The few thank you notes I had to mail are now ready to go. My dear sister did the bulk of them and I only had a few but of course she finished long ago. I am just not good at thinking of what to say but I did find this book that is a great help.


At the meeting of the Bead Society last week we made these snowflakes. Great project and so easy to make. Yesterday when Vickie and I were in Hyannis I stopped at the bead shop for a few more 4mm bicones to turn out more of these.



I also put in the last stitches of this wedding sampler. I have an appointment on Friday to select the frame for it. I am so pleased to get it done. Now I can begin my next MAJOR cross stitch project. Pictures of that later.


All in all it was a good weekend. I am ready to head to work tomorrow........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10