Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello out there



Saturday was Sewing Society day. What a treat to leave the destruction of my home and be among like minded people. There were ten of us and as always we had a grand time.



Barbara was adding the final borders to her quilt.

She really gets into her work............. She was also pleased to have that top complete.



I took my sewing mascots and the rabbit was given to my daughter by the child of a friend. We have taken the rabbit with us everywhere and taken its picture.

Rebekah plans to make a photo album to go with the rabbit and return it to the child.



I took two days off of work on Tuesday and Wednesday. We cleaned out the basement. 75 totes we lugged upstairs and opened and sorted. 70% of it I gave to Rachel for her yard sale. The rest is to be shipped.


That explains all the boxes in the living room. The will be moved to the garage but we needed to wait for Rachel to show up with her truck to take off her booty............


I also had to get a shot of TJ as he became a living neck warmer for Rebekah. That dog sure does love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10