Lem messaged me at work yesterday telling me that I had gotten a package in the mail. Wasn't I surprised to see such a cheerful box on the counter when i got home......

What could it be? There was even a kind note included.

Oh how lovely, a pincushion from Amanda. I won the drawing she had with her last Block a Week Quilt and here it is. Now I need to find some great pins to put in it.
Thank you Amanda.........................

What could it be? There was even a kind note included.

Oh how lovely, a pincushion from Amanda. I won the drawing she had with her last Block a Week Quilt and here it is. Now I need to find some great pins to put in it.
Thank you Amanda.........................
I'm so glad that it arrived safe and sound. and it was fun to hear that you found matching pins to go in it. thinking back, that would have been a good thing to include in it, right? ;) and yes, I am sewing along with you. just at a distance. :)
ReplyDelete