Last Thursday night Peg and I went to the Bead Society. I learned the correct way to make earrings.......... I can see lots of earrings in my future now............

This morning I prepped for my first Official Dear Jane Block....... Several years ago I signed on for the Dear Jane BOM through Stitchin Heaven. I set up notebooks to hold plastic paper protectors for each block and carefully saved the fabric in a tote. That was going to by my 'One Day' project. Recently a blog has been set up with instructions each week on one block. I decided I should play along. By the time I got the Dear Jane box uncovered the next block has been posted. Not to worry, I am going to finish this one soon. I will take it with me tomorrow just in case...............


This is weird. I keep seeing comments on blogs about people's doing the Dear Jane blocks. It's almost like a sign that I should be having a go myself!
ReplyDeleteI keep seeing the Dear Jane-rs too!! I think the quilt is amazing and can't wait to read all of your posts telling us how you're doing. Good luck!!! :)
ReplyDeletedawn