Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just a Few More Done

I am so pleased to report that I now have 48 completed.............. Tonight I will begin making the ladder part of the next dozen....... Then I will have to decorate the tree. I might see if I can go to Pegs for that task and enlist her aid. She will be taking the tree to the event for me and that might just be easier.



This morning I got to sew downstairs for an hour. Below you see all 68 required Flying Geese. Tomorrow morning I can begin making the 17 blocks needed for the first phase of this quilt.




Did I mention that I had spent the last three weeks de-cluttering the kitchen. It is so much nicer to have a place for everything and everything in its place.

Before I left for work this morning I even managed to get the coffee pots (spouse has one and I have one) ready to turn on in the morning. I have the humidifier filled with water and ready to plug in.

The next area to tackle will be the guest room. This could be called the Dumping Ground for whatever item you are unsure of where to place. Right now you cannot even walk around the bed. I did get the clean sheets placed on that bed Sunday night. Lem wanted to watch the ballgame and I did not. The extra TV is in that room and I spent an hour finding the bed before I could even make it. By the time I cleared everything off the bed and got the clean linens on it, ( I had to climb across the bed to get from one side to another) I was too tired to knit. I just watched Cold Case and went to bed. Didn't even work on my black sock.

That is the room I am clearing out next. NO, I WILL NOT BE POST A BEFORE PICTURE. I have some family members that read this blog and I do not want to destroy my street cred.

Suffice it to say that the bed is clear and is now being used as a sorting table. I did manage to fold the two baskets of laundry that were in there and put away the excess from dumping my purse in a hurried attempt to clean it out. I also walked around the house (it is a very small house) for 2 hours putting things away............ How long will it take to clear this room? I haven't the foggiest notion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10