When I walked in the door yesterday he was plugged in to his MP3 player and singing along. Rather loud and off key............. I had to get a picture of him even if the kitchen was rather messy as I had not put away the dishes that were left to dry.
The pictures on the bottom of the refrigerator are of our lot in NC............
Think he would share his recipe?
ReplyDeleteI was going to request the recipe, too, but Judy beat me!
ReplyDeleteJeanne :)
Catching up on what's been happening in your neck of the woods the last three months. Now that I'm retired I'm hoping to stay current with everyone!
ReplyDeleteOh lucky you - having a husband who cooks! Fred makes a really mean bowl of cold cereal. He can do OK French toast but that's about it. He has other wonderful qualities however so I certainly can't complain.