Friday, July 27, 2007
The Weekend Cometh....
.......and I am planning a 15 minute round robin event this weekend. There are so many things that need to be done (three on the list) so I will set the timer for 15 minutes and work on one of them. Then I will move on to the next item on the list. After I have spent the first 45 minutes of the hour being diligent, I plan to spend the last 15 minutes stitching. It will be interesting to see just how much gets accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
I'll be here cheering you on!
ReplyDeleteGo, Suze, Go!
I love everything you're doing.
Me too....you go girl!
ReplyDeleteI do the same thing, use a timer to pace myself. It works.
ReplyDeleteOnly one more sleep here in Australia until I have to send off to you my swap present, I wll let you know when it is on its way,
ReplyDeleteChat soon
Kerry