I took the second picture so that you could see the stars on the cream fabric. While Judy used many different fabrics, I will be using only one for the blocks. That plaid will be the border made from scraps of the blocks. Tomorrow morning I can begin cutting this one..... and then Monday we will be off............
Friday, July 06, 2007
Ready, Set, Cut
I am all ready for cutting the Hour A Day Quilt that Judy is kind enough to share with us this month........... I always find it amazing how each one is so different.
I looked through my fabrics. Remember, I haven't been quilting as long as some of you and my fabric on hand is limited. I wanted to use fabric I had on hand and this is what I came up with.

I took the second picture so that you could see the stars on the cream fabric. While Judy used many different fabrics, I will be using only one for the blocks. That plaid will be the border made from scraps of the blocks. Tomorrow morning I can begin cutting this one..... and then Monday we will be off............
I took the second picture so that you could see the stars on the cream fabric. While Judy used many different fabrics, I will be using only one for the blocks. That plaid will be the border made from scraps of the blocks. Tomorrow morning I can begin cutting this one..... and then Monday we will be off............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
I love red, white, and blue fabrics and have been itching to do a quilt out of those colors!
ReplyDeletePerfect excuse to buy more fabric in my mind!
ReplyDeleteI love your fabric choices.
ReplyDeleteIt will be nice to see this one come together. Good choices!
ReplyDeleteThose fabrics r great, love the cream one with the blue stars!!!
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to follow your progress. Your fabrics looks wonderful. I am passing on the challenge this month, as I have some teaching this autumn challenges of my own ;-)
ReplyDelete