At last I did some stitching from the basket of fabric strings dear Peg gave to me. Only four blocks done this morning but it is a start.......... I have to cut more muslin and get a few more done. She also brought a nice stack of blocks she had finished. I will get them all in the mail today so that they can make someone else warm. This is a great way to empty bobbins for my next quilting projects and to use up odd colors of thread.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Heartstrings
At last I did some stitching from the basket of fabric strings dear Peg gave to me. Only four blocks done this morning but it is a start.......... I have to cut more muslin and get a few more done. She also brought a nice stack of blocks she had finished. I will get them all in the mail today so that they can make someone else warm. This is a great way to empty bobbins for my next quilting projects and to use up odd colors of thread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
I've been thinking about doing some heartstrings blocks - what a great idea to use up your bobbin ends.
ReplyDelete