As you can see from the picture of the pattern, this quilt has six blocks on seven rows. Even though my time was short this morning, I did manage to get six blocks made for this quilt. I am testing some sashing fabrics. So far none of these are right.
The floral is so pretty. I like your sashings, but if you don't how about something that isn't in the floral, like a deep chocolate, or dark green, even a very dark version of the coral. Something not so soft but that will really make things pop.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Gail, the floral is very pretty but it needs a zing - I would go with a dark frame - my choice will be a matching blue - but other colors such as the green or coral will work and then you may find that one of the sashings you are experimenting with may work
ReplyDeleteGood luck