Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Smocked Nightgown


Here is the picture of the baby nightie I smocked for my sister. I sent if off to her before I took the picture. She was kind enough take a picture for me......

While I was pleating it I thought it was a bit much but I blindly followed the directions. Now I wish I had listened to my inner voice and done fewer rows. It would have looked as nice and it would not have had that sort of tube look at the top. Next time I will know.

Tonight I will sit with my quilts that require binding and stitch it down. Then I will have to put the hanging sleeve on them. I am trying to stick to one project until it is finished but it isn't easy. My mind is like a butterfly, it flits to the next thing. My chair in the living room has started to COLLECT things again. Oh well, the pickle meets next Thursday and I will be forced to neaten up a wee bit before they arrive.

Since Kaye was visiting, I called the girls and we met for breakfast. How delicious. The company and the food........... Several conversations going on at once. It is hard to keep up.

Peg gave me a basket of strips.... I plan to stitch on them for awhile tomorrow. I have a blouse pattern and fabric on the cutting table. That needs to be cut out.......... The list just goes on and on...............

I am making good progress on the cross stitch piece.... Perhaps a picture of that later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10