It does seem as though I could find something else to post other than these blocks. This is what I am working on now and each one is so individual that I think it should have its picture taken along. They change character when they are all put together. This week I will finish Row Four and I can begin on Row Five.
I agree - each block should have its own photo - they all are so beautiful and unique. LOVE THEM!
ReplyDeleteGreat blocks! The individuality of the blocks is one of the thing I love so much about Lori Smith patterns!
ReplyDeleteYes, photograph each block by it's self. They are still individuals until they are sewn together! Lovely!!
ReplyDeleteNice blocks. Let us know how you like the new stove.
ReplyDeleteThese blocks are wonderful. I had to look twice to realize they are all the same block, the variety of fabrics and value placement makes them appear different.
ReplyDelete