I have some wonderful siggies to assemble. Thank you to everyone that participated. They are all special. Such luscious fabrics................... Such attention to detail. This is going to be a treasure for many years to come.........
Suze, Before I left for Paducah I sent you an email because I need your address to mail you a siggie swap block. They sure do look pretty displayed on the bed! Looking forward to exchanging with you. Connie
This was also a beautiful way to put them togehter.
ReplyDeleteSuze, Before I left for Paducah I sent you an email because I need your address to mail you a siggie swap block. They sure do look pretty displayed on the bed! Looking forward to exchanging with you. Connie
ReplyDeleteI got my siggy's yesterday. It was so much fun opening the package and seeing them all "in Person"
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely little charm you added to yours. They are all so nice and so different.
What pretty siggies. What a pretty bed!
ReplyDelete