The rest of the weekend was spent taking down the velvet drapes in the sitting room. Now that they are down and the sun is streaming in the cobwebs show up so much better.
I also began clearing out one of my bags. I cannot report that I have emptied even one. I am forcing myself to properly complete whatever I take out of the bag. The one I began with had the cleaning kit for my 221 in it that my wonderful Robert sent to me. I must get that accomplished.
All of the laundry is done. Lem was good to hang my sheets on the line for me to dry. I really like sleeping on sheets that have dried out of doors..............
Last week I found a pants suit in a size 0. My mother is always looking for something that size so I got it for her. It arrived in the mail to her on Friday and was declared almost a perfect fit. My sister still had to move the button for her. They had two more and since that size is hard to find I went back on Saturday for them. While there I found a jacket, top and two pairs of pants for myself.....
I will not be sewing in the mornings this week as I usually do. I want to get the tote bags emptied and I know that will take time.
I did like the first one but you are correct the second is better.
ReplyDeletegood job with cleaning out those bags. I'm doing something similar in my sewing room. As I clean an area I'm forcing myself to find a permanent spot for the stuff I pick up right away or if I can't then I don't need it and out it goes. I'm afraid if I just shift thru stuff without dealing with it properly then all I'll accomplish is moving the clutter from one place to another and back again.
We can do this........
The second block was perfect.
ReplyDeleteAnd you made another beautiful AD block.
Oh, very nice! Happy to be of help! What is it about my method that you like better? Curious minds want to know.
ReplyDeleteLove the block...It is hard for me to clean out and up and move on too. I hope we didn't pass this on to KT..
ReplyDelete