Things at work are getting so much busier for the next several weeks. I am also in the middle of a project at home that has a looming deadline. I must really like the pressure because I keep going back for more......................
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Introducing Savannah
Things at work are getting so much busier for the next several weeks. I am also in the middle of a project at home that has a looming deadline. I must really like the pressure because I keep going back for more......................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Savannah is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHow darling! I've never seen one like that! Too cute ---
ReplyDeleteShe looks like my brown 301. I bought it on ebay and haven't used it but my son is sewing some things with it. I understand that the 301s sew up a storm!
ReplyDeleteYou are really going to enjoy Savannah. Sewing on my 301 has been such a pleasure. It is such a smooth, fast machine.
ReplyDelete