Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ta Da

At long last, a finish............ My quilted pullover. And not a moment too soon. The other one was getting rather tattered........... The guild meeting is tomorrow night and I will be wearing my new quilt........... Just the thing on a gray winter day.

12 comments:

  1. WOW!! I just love it!! I can tell Curves is working for you too! You have a lot to be proud of. I hope to follow you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular! I love it. Did you have apattern or do it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Beautiful ! I LOVE it ! You're very elegant...and talented ! Success guaranteed at your guild meeting....

    Hugs & smiles,
    NADINE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gram you look so good! I love that pullover, it's beautiful! I love you!
    Love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I have that pattern - I've had it for years - and have yet to make it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty in that pullover.
    You are such a talented lady!

    Hugs,
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous. You will be the belle of the ball aka quilt guild!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suze - you look So Great! I want one of those too! You made my morning :-) Colourful sunshine on a grey snow day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pulover looks great! Congratulations on finishing it! Have lots of fun at the guild meeting :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Susan,
    your pullover is GREAT! well done
    greetings from Germany
    Brigitte Baierl

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's definitely elegantly beautiful - I failed to comment yesterday, Suze. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10