The magic of ordinary days.........
What a cute quilt, Suze! I would love to own a horse. Maybe someday! :D
Have a safe trip. This is a cool quilt!
That's a nice quilt. Did you make it? I don't think i have ever seen a quilt with horses on it.Have a safe trip. See you when you get back.
What a gorgeous quilt Peg made! Wow, over 100 pieces in each horse - that's amazing. Enjoy your visit with your family - travel safely.
Cute.
Thank you for your comment.......
What a cute quilt, Suze! I would love to own a horse. Maybe someday! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip. This is a cool quilt!
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice quilt. Did you make it? I don't think i have ever seen a quilt with horses on it.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip. See you when you get back.
What a gorgeous quilt Peg made! Wow, over 100 pieces in each horse - that's amazing. Enjoy your visit with your family - travel safely.
ReplyDeleteCute.
ReplyDelete