Sunday, September 03, 2006

Whew

I feel so much better now...........I have made a coporate decision............... I wanted to finish my nine patch quilt by the first week in November. I realize now that was an unrealistic goal in light of my other obligations and normal day to day living................. I will still finish that project but I am removing the deadline. Now I can stitch it with the joy that was there at the beginning of the project......... That being said I am much relieved....

On September 11th Carol Honderich is beginning the Women of the Bible quilt again and I really want to participate in that project. That will mean spending some of the time each morning in Bible study instead of sewing....... I know this is the right decision and I will share each week's block with you as they are done.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice when you give yourself a break and set more realistic goals. DH is doing research on ebay sales. I will be looking up information on the Women of the Bible quilt. It sounds like something I would love to participate in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing the blocks and maybe the scripture references that go along with the block. Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of this before, and have contemplated joining in. How complicated are the blocks, and how much time each day in study?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sewing can be so much more enjoyable when we don't put pressure on ourselves. I'm glad you made that corporate decision - it was a good one.

    I'll be looking forward to seeing your Women of the Bible quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10