Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm in Deep Kimchi




Looking at the small list on the side bar of the promises that have deadlines really looked innocuous. Then I put it on that nice little time line at the top. I am really in it now..... Those days are passing fast. I will have to put aside everything I have going now and get these promises completed. Well, except for the quilt that I am making for Lem and Honey to sleep under this year. I have 3/4 of the quilting done on the center. I should finish that one this weekend. If I don't do anything else.

Oh, I will also be doing the hour a day quilt from Judy. I have my fabrics selected............ I discovered that I have NO BROWN fabrics. Except for 3 small pieces that are destined for another life............ The only reason I have orange is because I was going to make my sister a Quilted Tote and never got around to it........ I thought about waiting till Monday and going to the LQS for a few browns but decided against that idea. This is a learning lesson quilt........... Not one I need to purchase fabric for..........

I almost forgot to show off the little purse I made this weekend. A friend gave me the pattern. It is from Lazy Girl Designs.. The bottom fabric was a fat quarter that I didn't want to cut. I have another one that I was "saving" and I will make a bag from that fabric also...............

3 comments:

  1. I just love the fabrics you've chosen for Judy's challenge! I can't join in this month, but hope to in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabrics are lovely Suze, as is your little purse :-)
    How to make a clickable word / link:
    Where you write your post you have a top bar. To the right of the colour choices you have a green "blob". First blue the word(s) you want to make clickable in your text, next click the green blob and a new little window opens. Here you can copy and paste or write in the link you want to use. If you copy and paste, remember to delete the http thing that is already there. If not it will be double and will not work. If you want your link to open in a new window, so people do not get sidetracked from your blog, write after the link
    /" target="_blank"
    Sometimes you have to remove the / in the beginning of this line.
    Try your link by using Preview and test it before you publish. If it works, a new and right window will open then, if not, you have to adjust a little, like seeing the http is not double, maybe remove the /. Just mail me if I can help more. You can do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep Kimchi? Like Korean cabbage? Nice bag - love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10