Saturday, September 16, 2006


I have always admired those nice beaded watches. Last year when I needed to get a bead order up to a certain amount for free shipping I added a couple of watch faces. I just knew I would make them into watches right away.

This is the first one. The other picture is of a necklace I made when I was practising the spiral necklace. This past spring I convinced Lem that he really wanted to go with me to TJ Maxx...... We found a top with the same green in it and I knew that at last I had something to wear that necklace with. That of course led to a stop at Beady Boop for earrings to match. And now I have a watch too. Isn't that just too much?

























As to my accomplishments today. Well, they aren't too bad...........

I did get the house blessing completed and the laundry all done. I have clothes lined up for the entire week. I even checked the weather forecast since it is supposed to be 82 on Monday and 62 on Friday. I got one set of blocks prepped for the holiday swap.

Lem wanted to take a ride out this afternoon so we went to the Big City. For us that is Hyannis, about 20 miles away. We went to A C Moore for split rings. I want to make some beaded stitch markers. I took my socks with me of course. I have one finished and half of the top of the second one done.

We never made it out to the garage. I keep putting that one off but Lem has agreed that tomorrow we will give it at least one hour of our day. All in all it has been a successful day. I might even get all the other tasks accomplished tomorrow. Now off to sew the binding on the Care Quilt. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I especially like that watch! You are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many talents. That's wonderful. Love the watch and doo-dahs to match. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie made one of these watches. She hasn't learned to make beaded necklaces yet but she is so much like you I am sure she will in time. As with music I wonder if I am only a workman and will never have the sight I see in both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10