Here it is folks. The finished top from the mystery quilt........ DH said "That's nice" I said that I thought it was ugly. Then he admits"Well, it is not the best one you have made" When it is done, it will be warm.... So there.............
I've seen some of the other tops and I think that this one is more effective on a background that is solid or reads more like a solid. I liked the fabrics in your individual blocks, but some of the pink pieces get lost in the large print when you try to get the overall design.
I've seen some of the other tops and I think that this one is more effective on a background that is solid or reads more like a solid. I liked the fabrics in your individual blocks, but some of the pink pieces get lost in the large print when you try to get the overall design.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Gail - it's very pretty. Mystery quilts can be so challenging. :-)
ReplyDelete