
Boy, this week is flying by................ I am posting a picture of a Wedding Sampler I finished earlier this month. Only one more to do and I will have them all done. I will be thinking long and hard before I do another one. My best friends daughter, three precious neices and a dear friend were/are the recipients (the dear friend is still waiting for hers). DH is safely home and if all goes well I can get a picture of my hour a day quilt taken for tomorrow. I did manage to get some sewing done this morning on the Care Quilt for the Cyber Guild. I am going to try to machine quilt that one myself..... A holiday is coming up in a bit and I have signed on for a Mystery Quilt. Real problems finding the right fabric in my stash..... I finally came across the skirt taken from a dress I made years ago and outgrew. I would not part with the fabric and it will be in this quilt............... See me smile?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......