I am still plagued with a dratted cold………. That sure interferes with the stitching plans. I had to cancel my class last night. Just could not go…. I had even finished my blue velvet bag and packed it ready to go.
I worked on the book mark for Rebekah. I have taken out more than I put in…. I think I have the pattern established in my mind now. Perhaps tonight will be better.
Well, last night was not better. I will have to try again tonight. I have one diamond almost complete on the bookmark. They are 2 ½ inches long. I will need six or seven of them. I need to get at least one a day complete in order to mail this in a timely manner. Other things will have to go on hold till it is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......