With Hanne's help I have gotten my list published here.
I finished the last stitch in the Birdseye Shawl last night. Perhaps pictures later. Right now I am still learning how to make this work...
I did a few stitches on Lori's Wedding Sampler this morning before Vickie came for breakfast. I hope to find an hour or two to work on it before my TV viewing begins at 9:00 PM. I like to do some simple knitting those last two hours on Friday night. I have been thinking of the next thing up. It will be the garter stitch afghan. The burgundy vest should be the next item up. If I can find the needles easily when I get home from work for the ribbing on the armhole edge then I will finish it first.
I sent a quilt off to be quilted. It is the one I made for DS Jean and I really want her to have it soon. It is only going to Vermont so the long arm quilter should have it on Monday.
I really must finish Lori's Wedding Sampler before the first of June. Bridgit and I are scheduled to start the "Rosa centifolia Anglica rubra" by Pierre-Joseph Redoute. It is a graph that if free from www.scarletquince.com. We are also working on a stump work kit in class on Wednesday nights. There are so many things I want to do........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......