Wednesday, May 24, 2006


This week seems to be going well. I have all the inside borders on Heidi's quilt and one of the outside borders attached. All of the borders are made except for the four cornerstone blocks. I will be able to mail on time. That is so good.

Carmela's RR came in Monday. It looks great. I want to add an applique border to it but haven't decided on a design yet. Before I start that I need to get the Row Janes up and running again.

There has been some discussion on another Round Robin. I will not join another one until I have the two quilts completed from this group. That means quilted, bound and labeled.........

I am working daily on the Wedding Sampler for Lori. I actually might get it done this weekend. I need the bars it is mounted on for the Rose cross stitch. Bridgit and I are supposed to begin that project on June 7th.

Our new clock was delivered yesterday. I will try to get a picture of it posted later. It is a Seth Thomas Sonoma Chime. It plays the Westminister Chime on the quarter hour, starting with 4 bells and adding 4 each quarter hour. It also chimes the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10