I will admit to beginning another project. I reviewed my list of completed projects and felt I could allow another start...... I became a nine patch nut. After all, a little comic relief is needed from time to time.
The shawl I am knitting will be complete within the next 10 days. It is my "watching the telly" project.
I am over 1/2 way through with yet another wedding sampler. (Only one more to go after this one is done). That is the project I work on in the evenings while I listen to books.
My leader/ender quilt is growing because I am working on a Round Robin border. That will be complete and in the mail in less than a week.
On Saturday, I hope to use the table at my LQS to sandwich 3 quilt tops that are ready. I can add them to the other one that is waiting to be machine quilted. This summer when the temperature rises I can go downstairs where it is cool and loose myself in machine quilting. I have done very little of it and don't do it well. I have been collecting tops to quilt and by July I should have 3 more.
Hello Suze :-) Nice to see you blogging too !
ReplyDelete