Saturday, September 09, 2017

Quilts by Cheri

 
 On Mondays Cheri Payne is offering a quilt a long for Halloween.  It can be found on Quilts by Cheri Friendship Group. HERE

I am a we bit behind but catching up fast.

This is block one......  I need to embroider the face and add button eyes.



Still stitching block two.......
 I forgot the star in the center of the bowl so that has to be added......
I also think the berries are the wrong color and I plan to change them to something else...

Block three was posted last Monday and this Monday will be block four.  I should be able to finish two blocks in one week if all goes well......

Cheri has many free quilt patterns on her Friendship Facebook Page under files on the left side...  If you like primitive she the best........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10