Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A Good Time

Sunday I was surprised with a visit from the great grands.  Jason brought the boys over to fish........

The little ones fished for less than thirty minutes before they came inside.


I had been stuffing baby toys and one of Andrew made a snowball with my "cotton".  I never explained that it was really polyester.

One two dollar bag of fiber fill and a few boxes..........

They cleaned everything before they left...........


I order online therefore I have a collection of boxes in one corner of my garage.  Someone is always looking for a box and they know to come here....

Chewy.com is a favorite store.....  There prices are better and they deliver within 48 hours........  They also have a better variety and I am able to shop for items made in the USA only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10