Thursday, July 06, 2017

Update


The urge to cook arrived........

Food Lion in my area marks down their meats on Wednesday and Sunday........  I always check when I am in the store on those days......... 

Found a pork roast, beef stew and a beef roast.........  Brought them home and fired up the crock
pots...

I also found these new seasoning packages on sale and brought home a few....



First up was the beef stew..........  It was excellent...



Next the pork roast.........  Tossed in three seasonings from the fridge that were almost empty.... 

It was soooooo  good.......

I had company the rest of the week and it was delightful to have the cooking done.  I was also able to give a meal or two to friends and froze the rest for me for later.......  I do enjoy using my food saver....

I have been working outside during my designated sewing time but now that things have heated up here I will sewing in the mornings again.

While looking for my July 4th earrings I opened a box of bits and pieces.........  Spread it out on the counter and spent the rest of the day sorting and putting away......... 

Wade went outside and found something to rub his face in.........  A bath is in his near future.......


Now off to release the Roomba and prepare for the Knit Witz to meet here today...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10