Monday, July 10, 2017

Thank You Temecula Quilt Company

I digress.......  This is what happens to wee darlings that rub their face in muck.........  He has recovered and is now his fluffy self......  Till he does it again...........



Now on to the subject of this post........  I went upstairs to look for something and this is what I found.  So pleased to see something that I had finished......  Even hand quilted it.... Amazing...

UPDATE: I checked with Temecula Quilt Company for the links for the projects. Alas the table runner is not one of their designs.  If the Blog I got this from will let me know I would like to provide a link to the correct site.



Made these one year.  Wee pincushions stuffed with crushed walnut shells...  Had a grand time making these.....

The pincushions can be found at: http://temeculaquiltco.blogspot.com/2014/07/happy-independence-day.html



And don't they look lovely on the coffee table?


At long last I got the notebooks titled with my recipes......


This is the box that needs sorting and placed in plastic sleeves......  Maybe that will be done one day....


Spent the weekend in bed with a cold.......  No joy at all..........  Not much better today so I must see the Dr this afternoon.........

Big weekend coming up as granddaughter getting married and a trip planned to Georgia the following week........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10