Thursday, July 13, 2017

Completed

I do so enjoy making this baby sweater.........  It is the Elizabeth Zimmerman Surprise Jacket......

Sorted my stash yarn last night and ordered a few more skeins since I did not have enough of several colors and I want to make more. 

This one if for a new Great Great Nephew...............Hoping to get it in the mail soon....


I just had enough yarn to finish this one with no collar....  Not even enough matching yarn to use to sew on the buttons...  Used scraps from the one above.  Not the same shade but that is fine because most people will be looking at the baby and not the sweater.  This goes in my donate box.....

This pattern knits up quickly and is perfect for the evenings when the mind is mush and I can just go into automatic and knit......


New idea for the centerpiece for breakfast room table..  Yes, I need to press the napkins.....  Will get that done today............


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10