Friday, July 21, 2017

A Finish or Two

At last I have two of the three dresses I planned completed...........



Each dress comes with a covered hanger and a stuffed cat.......


This fabric choice is for when Reba goes off with her father.......... 




Yesterday I also cut out four baby toys and spent some time organizing in the studio.........

Today I hope to finish the third dress in the six month size.......... 

Next week I will begin cutting the six I have planned for eighteen months.....

2 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!! Some baby is very luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do smoking for my girls (and son before his Daddy said no more). Your little dresses are lovely and bring back nice memories for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10