Thursday, June 15, 2017

Preparation.

Red and green fabric already cut for four guild blocks.  Two more to prep.  I decided to surprise a friend and make two blocks for her.



Temecula Quilt Company is hosting "Marvelous Mini Monday"...  Information can be found HERE.

Block one done........

And block two......  They are four inches square....


Camouflage dress us almost done.  Just the finishing hand work left......


Five more towels prepped making the number to stitch six.


Nine blocks ready to assemble as the base of the next cathedral window block.

I seem to get more done if I do bits at a time on several projects...... 

Looks like Wade and I will have a large block of time to sit and watch a movies........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10