Saturday, June 10, 2017

Finishes and Beginnings


I might have a list of projects but it grows faster than I mark items off.....

Temecula Quilt company is having summer camp this year....  I thought I would go to camp....

You can find the information HERE...



Since I have scraps in bins following Bonnie Hunter's method it was easy to grab the scraps from the one and one half inch drawer.  Wait.  My blocks are not coming out to the right size....  Finally the dawn breaks and I at last see that the strips should be one and one quarter......




The project should go faster now that I don't have to trim them after each step.....



Found a wee blue bird almost finished.........  Fifteen minutes and I have another bird for my tree......


Used the last of sugar cream and made this dishcloth....


Last month at Guild someone asked about the cathedral window quilt.  Knowing that I had started one in the year dot I went upstairs to find it....

Eureka, there it was safely tucked in its own tote and properly marked....  But only one block begun.




I have now finished that block and made the second one....


Last night I prepped for the third block...... 


That is enough in progress even for me...  Now to start a few more finishes.........

What has your interest?

2 comments:

  1. I love all your projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! You can never have too many projects started! I was going to make cathedral windows for a challenge, but apparently I misunderstood what the challenge was. So, another day. But I definitely want to learn!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10