Monday, June 12, 2017

Design Wall Monday

Some how I got the pictures in reverse order......... 

I have started prepping my cathedral window block for this week.  Nine blanks cut, sewn, and pressed all ready to be sewn together.......



Dress for Reba pleated and blocked all ready to be smocked..........


I started another baby sweater on Friday.  Sometimes I just need to knit.


Prepped a tea towel to be stitched.

Now that I have the week lined up with more fun I can show off last weeks project.


This is the table runner I made from the shaded four patch blocks I learned to make at the class I took several weeks ago....

Isn't it lovely???  I am thrilled to have actually completed something so quickly.  Having a second machine all set up just for quilting made it so easy to sit down and get it finished........

Check out Small Quilts HERE and see what others are doing...



1 comment:

  1. Your table runner looks so nice, and it looks like you have this coming week all planned out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10