Monday, June 19, 2017

Design Cutting Table Monday..........

While cutting fabric I also started looking for ways to use more quickly........

I found a cute Triangle Coin Purse to make using charms and batting. 

The free pattern can be found HERE...



Fat quarters selected to make Buckshot Pincushions.........

Pattern found HERE.


Layer cake squares selected to make Soup Bowl Cozies......

Tutorial can be found HERE.



One half yard cuts can be used to make reversible grocery bags.......... 

That pattern can be found  HERE...

These quick projects should be helpful in clearing fabric........ 


I also enjoy the smiles when I can share these wee gifties with others........

At your own peril you can find more fun things at Design Wall Monday  HERE.

This comes with a warning.......  I found more trouble at Primitive Gatherings in the form of a BOW...  HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10