Monday, March 20, 2017

Update for my friends.....

I spent yesterday finishing my quilt top........  My house is in disarray and will be for some time....

The love of my life has been ill for some time..........  As time progressed he needed more and more care.....

That meant I could stitch less and less.........

He went to live with our Lord on Tuesday..........

Our family and many friends have worked tirelessly to help me keep him at home.... 

Perhaps I will have more things to share with you now..........

6 comments:

  1. Susan, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your precious Lem. I'm glad you've been surrounded by family and friends to help you with his care. I know you've worked hard to make a cozy home, and I'm sure you have many special memories to see you through this difficult time. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you as you deal with the whole left in your heart. The grief will ebb and flow and I pray you'll find comfort in your memories and strength from your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, so sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one. May pleasant memories and the confidence he is with the Lord bring you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just catching up on blog reading and saw your post. I'm so sorry. I cannot imagine your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss, Suze!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10