Saturday, January 14, 2017

Update

Joyce came by Thursday.......  Another of my angels.......... 

She changed the dressing on Lem's arm, massaged his hand, gave Wade a bath, fed the birds and ducks and provided me with much needed conversation...........



The Nativity has resurfaced...........  Lem likes GMA and I am needed to fast forward through the commercials.........  Hope to work on this each morning...........


Finished the stitching on two more Christmons sans the beads.........  I need to sit at a table to add the beads.........







This project is completed.......  Post a request with a comment........  I have never tried this before but why not........  If I receive more than one request I will have a drawing........ 




An outing is planned for later.........  I will let you know how that goes..........

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10