Monday, January 09, 2017

The Last Three

The last three are complete.....  One for my friend and the other two for us........... 

Plan to try them tonight.........



Six years ago I bought two cones of sock yarn from Bartlett Mills............  I made socks for Lem but he went through the heel of four pairs and needed more........  Found the bag in which the yarn which had been stored along with one finished sock............  Began another one and anticipate finishing it this week............  I will keep on knitting till this cone is empty and start on the other one......  That will be a wee bit more yarn used.............



Hoping to get one of the three quilts needing to be bound ready to stitch...........  And there is still the cross stitch to finish..........  That will give me three projects to enjoy while I sit with Lem........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10